Up + Up Tour - Colton Dixon
Up + Up Tour - Colton Dixon
Sunday night, October 6, Papa, Mama, Ezra, Apphia, and I went down to Hudson Tampa to see Colton Dixon on his Up + Up Tour! Jeremy Rosado and Austin French were the two openers for Colton Dixon. During the concert everyone was vibing to the music. Ezra, Apphia and I sat in the very back near the sound booth. I believe that was the best spot because you could really feel the attitude of everyone around you. After the concert was over, we got to meet Colton.
However, during intermission, Papa and Mama let me sponsor a child through Compassion ministries, (with their help ofc!) I am sponsoring a little girl from Togo, Africa. Her name is Deborah and she is 6 years old. I will be able to send her letters back and forth with her, and she will also get a guaranteed meal and education every day!
The Up + Up Tour was by far the best concert I've been to yet. (I've only been to 2 so far (; )
Comments
Post a Comment