Oreotorio: A Sweet Symphony
Oreotorio: A Sweet Symphony
A Dramatic Choral Performance in Three Movements
I. The Divine Dunk (Overture)
(Soft choir hums in harmony, then crescendos as the first verse begins.)
🎶 Oh, special cookie, round and true,
With creamy heart and crisp so new!
Shall we twist, or shall we bite?
Oh, what joy! A pure delight! 🎶
(A deep bass voice narrates like an opera singer.)
"From far above, the Oreo descends... a gift of sweetness, a treat without end!"
II. The Temptation of the Twist
(A dramatic soprano sings passionately.)
🎶 Do I twist and gaze inside?
Or take a bite both smooth and wide?
The crème so soft, the cookie bold,
A tale of flavors—centuries old! 🎶
(Choir echoes: “Twist and gaze! Twist and gaze!”)
(A baritone soloist, filled with emotion.)
"Alas! My fingers tremble so… To split the cookie? Yes or no?"
III. The Dunk of Destiny (Finale)
(Orchestra swells as a chorus of voices joins in triumph.)
🎶 Now we dunk in milk divine,
Let the flavors intertwine!
A moment brief, yet full of cheer,
Oreo’s bliss—forever dear! 🎶
(A dramatic drumroll as the final cookie is lifted from the milk.)
"BEHOLD… the Oreo’s fate is sealed!" (Crunch!)
(Final triumphant chords, audience bursts into tears of joy.)
What do you think? XD
I will admit, I used ChatGPT, but I had to have some fun during music class.
Comments
Post a Comment